Saturday, July 28, 2012

New apartment update! Well, Still new to me

As you can see, my place has come a long way. Still adding things here and there. I really don't have the time to explain the pics but, if you pay attn, they are pretty self explanatory. Sorry about the quality. I need to take some with my Nikon but I barely had time to take these. Every room has its own personality; just like i wanted it to have. Of course, im falling deeper in love with it every day. I love coming home. I love how music flows between these old walls and tarnished hardwood floors. Let's not forget there's 24hr surveillance and you have to have a code to get in. I feel so safe although im alone. My neighbors are awesome. I can literally walk to my school and im about 30 secs from downtown. My neighborhood is one of spartanburg's historic districts and it is amazing! All you see are ppl jogging and walking dogs lol. Loooove it. I could go on and on but, busy woman here. Gotta go! Chao for now loves :~). Follow me on instagram @ilabetenoire
















No comments:

Post a Comment