Sunday, June 24, 2012

My first night alone

Spent the first night alone in my new apartment last night. I slept pretty good. Besides, this is what I've been working towards. Having everything to myself. Sharing nothing with anyone...no shared financial obligations. Everything all to myself. Its weird being alone but I'm not lonely.

Last night, i took a nice bath with a glass of wine while listening to Beethoven, which echoed wonderfully between my hardwood floors and high ceilings, then watched a movie....all alone and it was wonderful. Looking forward to this. No one to answer to because there's no one to or that can question what I do. Not only does absolute financial independence feel good but so does stable emotional and mental independence.

Pictures of my new apt after complete decorations coming soon......to be cont'd

No comments:

Post a Comment