Friday, May 4, 2012

*UPDATE*

I really hate that I have not been able to indulge in any intellectual debates/explorations outside of school and share them here as of lately. I hope to get back to it soon. Apologies to my followers. I know I've been a bit of a bore lately but I've been extremely busy and how does the saying go..?? "a picture is worth a thousand words" and that's about all I have been able to take the time to share with you all (Even though, I've taken no pics of my looks for a long time.) With school finals and my jobs, all I can focus on is making sure everything gets done with perfection.

Just a little update before I go back to busy-land; I'm getting jaw reconstruction surgery and braces, someone stole my identity (i just found out today) and now "I" owe the gvt $8,000, although I've owned my car for a while...my car title finally came the other day, I love my ex-gf but I can't be with her, I've taken an interest in deciphering medieval poetry (as soon as I can go on a learning binge), I need to be somewhere at 10am but its past 3am and I'm up drinking wine and studying, I have a party to attend tomorrow night but I have no clue what I'm wearing, I have an exam at 12:30 tomorrow, Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe (by the way, Anonymous is a good movie and I need to make time to see The Raven) are still my faves, I've been listening to Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol repeatedly for a week straight, one of my bffs has been demoted, I'm looking for a nice studio/loft type apt to move into soon, I'm still single and not looking.....but....there's this girl.....

In other words, life is life; life is great

Chao for now
Stay tuned
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment