Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I made it!

My first semester back to school is officially over. I have one final response paper and one more take home exam to turn in (which is due wednesday but I finished it today) before I get my final grades. I'm pretty confident I still have all A's (those were my midterm grades) and a 4.0 gpa. This semester has caught up to me these past two weeks though; working 2 jobs, going to school and trying to get things ready for summer school and fall semester...my personal life; a breakup...and many other things.

Im at work now thinking about how far I've come. Things have not always been like this. I have not always been like this...putting Tifani first. For the most part, I've always been mature for my age but lately I've seen a big improvement in what I view as important. Even though there are still areas in my life that still need work, I'm so thankful I am where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment