Friday, April 6, 2012

Look of the Day 4/5/2012

I had great plans for today. I was going to go to this outdoor, concert type thing that's featured every thursday in my hometown for a couple months in spring downtown. Well, Mother Nature had other plans; rain and hail. (Which explains why my porch looks a complete mess!) I'm not complaining but I really wanted to go see the live music today. Oh well, there's always next week. I ended up hooking up with my bff for wine and girl talk. We also went to one of our guy friends house as well. This is what I wore today. As usual, I went for something comfy, not too "girly" but stylish.

What I'm wearing
-Blue "denim" chambray mens Express shirt
- American Eagle boot cut jeans
-tawny, chunky heel platforms from Urban Outfitters
- faux leather, animal print bag from Target
-army fatigue ball cap
-vintage inspired cat-eye glasses





2 comments:

  1. I freakin love denim on denim!! I may try to pull off this look this weekend!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete