Monday, April 2, 2012

Look of The Day 4/2/2012

It's already April and I'm loving this spring weather. Not too hot or too cool. I'm on spring break this week and I couldnt be happier!! (Even though I have no set plans except for the assignments I have that are due the day back to school....arggggghhhh). Guess I'll play it by ear.

Today, I went to the thrift store. I only found one thing this time. Right now I'm waiting on my sister to get here so I can help her with an assignment for school. I may go to the lake or park later on just to marvel at nature. Oh how I love it!

This look speaks for itself. Yep, you guessed it....I incorporated the 70s fashion into my style again. This skirt is thrifted and so is the purse. The skirt was actually more like a ball gown attachment but I took out the slip because I like the sheer outer layer of the skirt and made a few other adjustments. I got this bag from our thrift store raid on saturday as well as the sunglasses.

What I'm Wearing:
-navy thrifted sheer maxi
-brown leather woven purse
-tawny studded Dollhouse sandals
-70s style vintage sunglasses
-gray cropped tank
-brown flower belt







No comments:

Post a Comment