Sunday, April 1, 2012

Look of The Day 3/31/2012

I had originally planned to take myself to the Art Bar which is about 30 mins away from where I live but I had been driving all day yesterday so by the time I got home to get ready, I just wanted to find somewhere local to go. I went to a bar last night. My friends ended up meeting me there then we went to another place in the same city as the Art Bar. Sooooo, I ended up driving there anyway. Well before all that, my friends and I raided the thrift store earlier yesterday. We got some great things. The vintage clutch, my shirt and the vintage frames are all from our thrift store raid.

It is a known fact that I adore the fashion of the 70s. Its influences are ever-present in fashion. I try not to think of myself as a follower of fashion so I usually incorporate the 70s fashion into my own style.

What I'm wearing:

-vintage sunglasses $2
-vintage emerald blouse $1
-flare DKNY jeans
-tawny vintage, genuine leather clutch $2
-tawny chunky platform sandals from Urban Outfitters





No comments:

Post a Comment