Friday, March 30, 2012

Well, Im still "dating" solo for the most part. Tonight Im taking my nephew to the movies then taking myself to the Art Bar tomorrow night. I think tonight will be a wine a book night in for me. I dont mind spending time alone. Gives me a chance to reflect. Sometimes its ok to treat yourself. I love spending time with my nephew though. We went to see Alvin and The Chipmunks Chipwrecked tonight. He asked if yiu could request the previews be skipped then he made me prove that Neil Patrick Harris and Robert Patterson wasnt the same person....smh. It was raining outside when we were leaving the theater so we ran to my car without missing a puddle lol. Im a kid! He will remember these times though. They create great memories for the both of us :~)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment