Thursday, March 22, 2012

On Another Note.....

I know sometimes it seems like I complain about things.....well, that's because I do but I just want to take the time to talk about the positives in my life. I have an amazing sister, nephew and mother. Although we are all different in many ways, we all respect and love each other. I love them with everything in me. We've been through so much together that the thought of a life without them is damn near impossible. My gf is not the best at this relationship thing but she's an amazing soul. I love her as much as I love my immediate family. She's a friend, a lover and...a cunt lol. I have two crazy but amazing friends. We made a toast on NYE to "prosperity" and it's evident in all our lives right now. I remember texting my sister, both my bffs and my gf last year: "I love you all. I have a proposition. Let's all be back in school by spring." Guess what...?? We did because we encouraged each other. We are literally thriving and it's evident in our lives; mentally and physically. We are above and beyond trivialities. We are bettering ourselves in so many ways. Then there's me; I'm smart, blessed with book smarts and streets smarts.I'm maturing in every way, every day. I'm 26, furthering my education, living on my own with my significant other. I OWN my car...etc etc...basically doing what a 26 year old should be doing but I'm so thankful because it could be worse....things have been worse. I'm blessed beyond measure. No, not blessed by some egotistical, transcendent being with a crown and wrathful disposition. Circumstance has been on my side. I've busted my ass to get the things I want and need. There's more to be gotten. Bigger peaks to reach. Much more to conquer. I'm ready....

2 comments:

  1. aw, im happy to know youre surrounded by amazing people who love you and that you care so much about <3 i hope you are doing just fine, babe!!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! feels good to have a few great people in my life. Thanks, I'm great. I hope you are doing well.

      Delete