Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Shoes!



I already admitted that I'm addicted, so I'll skip the confession.

Got these from Kohls on Friday. They are Candies on sale for $25. Normal price is a little more that twice that. I get so happy when I catch sales. I love them great color and they will transition to fall with over-the-knee socks or black tights. I wore them last night hanging out with my friends but didnt get a pic. Ill be sure to get one next time.

Havent forgotten about posting my other looks. Ill do it soon.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. I freakin love kohls!! and this is why, you go in there and you can ALWAYS catch good shoe sells, especially candies!! I love their shoes, they are super cute and very comfy, you dont have to break their shoes in! these shoes are super cute and I can definitely see myself waltzing in kohls and picking up a pair, probably in the coral/orangy color they have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! The new Rock n Republic line is nice as well

      Delete