Sunday, March 11, 2012

My weekend

We had an absolutely amazing weekend. We traveled a lot in one day but it was well worth it. A lot of driving...my knee was not happy with me. Our route: Spartanburg to Columbia; Columbia to Charlotte; Charlotte to Spartanburg; Spartanburg to Greenville; then finally Greenville back to Spartanburg. Both of us deserved a break from our normal, busy routines. We pigged-out, shopped, danced, drank...so much fun. We ordered crawfish tails from the place we ate at in Columbia. They were amazing!

Sometimes I'm really hard on myself that even when I do get a break, I feel guilty about it....not this time. I've been working my ass off (figuratively speaking though because my ass is going nowhere ;~)). I push myself everyday to be better than I was the day before. I just have to remember that I deserve time off. I deserve to have days that I can relax without a care in the world.

anyway...Monday is approaching............

No comments:

Post a Comment