Saturday, March 31, 2012

Look of The Day: 3/29/2012 & 3/30/2012

Well, I doubled up again. Sorry, I've been super busy as you can see from some of my previous posts. When I post my looks, I don't like going into grave detail telling what the looks are "about." I like to keep it short and simple. Why? because my style is open for interpretation. I don't want to fluff anything. It's self expression and I feel like over-advertising taints true style. But, that's just me :~)

Look #1- 3/31/2012
-tawny straw hat
-eggplant knitted top
-vintage Levi's cut-off shorts
-brown studded Dollhouse sandals
-vintage leather maroon Anne Klein bag




Look #2- 3/30/2012

-slouchy gray Express boyfriend tee
-vintage cut off Levi's
-black buckle boots
-black faux suede fringe bag
-diy animal print cardigan









No comments:

Post a Comment