Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Look of The Day: 3/20/2012

Hello allergies!! It's spring people and the pollen has made its way right up my nostrils.....euphoria right...?? Anyway, todays look is simple. A little rough like I like it; leather, denim and vintage. The weather is great here in good ole South Carolina but it's still a bit cool at night so I paired the shorts with a long sleeve shirt that I could roll down the sleeves on if I need to. I was ready early for class today so I was able to take more pics than usual. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

What I'm wearing:

-black faux leather biker shorts (diy)
-black genuine leather vintage Cherokee backpack
-blue denim Express mens button-up
-black, gold chain loafers
-vintage inspired animal print sunglasses











No comments:

Post a Comment