Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm going to be single for a while. I think its best. I dont want to date though. No sex. Just 100% focus on myself. I think I need this. No point in being in a relationship and youre the only one trying. This didnt happen overnight though. Feelings get hurt and before they can heal it happens again. When the same person who hurt you is trying to heal you, it can be overbearing for both parties. Knowing someone for a long time can also equal years of pain and bad memories; resentment. 7 years is a long time and painful memories arent scarce. I dont want to be that bitter woman. I would rather just heal alone and let her do the same. We are both victims as well as suspects. Nobody is innocent but I know that for the past year or more, Ive been in this all alone. Being patient. Waiting on change. Accepting sorry ass apologies. Sometimes I feel like Im waiting in vain. Maybe I am. I mean, maybe I was.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment