Friday, February 24, 2012

Yet Another Dose of Optimism

In the library, as I type this, sending my third paper of the semester. I got an A on the first one, just got my grade back for the second one yesterday....got an A on that one too. I'm really hoping for an A on the third one. I have another paper due on the 6th for another class. I'm 26 and this is my first time back in a classroom in years and I'm almost taking a full load. (Currently taking 9 hrs. That's a lot for someone who hasn't been in school in a while). I have a test next week in another class...blah blah....crazy load but I believe in myself. I'm always optimistic but sometimes that quality is at war with my realistic approach to life. I can admit, there have been times when I've doubted myself when attempting to accomplish the goals I set but the truth is, I encourage myself more than anything; and I will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment