Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Studying Abroad?

So glad this school day is over. I'm so tired. Insomnia visited me last night. I really hope this insomnia thing doesn't start again. I don't know how much more of that my body can take. I struggled for damn near a whole year with insomnia. I just need for insomnia to find a cliff to plunge to its death. Like, now. Anyway, I went to a travel studies seminar after class today. I am interested in studying abroad Jan Term 2013 (we could choose a whole semester or just a term). We were given 3 destinations: Costa Rica, Eastern Europe, and London & France. I chose Costa Rica. The trip is 9 days for 4 credit hours and the price is a fucking steal!! $3300 for round-trip air fair, room and board and all meals for the whole 9 days. I can't even explain the excitement! I think this will be a great opportunity. In addition to the great rate, there are so many different options as far as paying for the trip that consider and cater to the individual student. I really love the school I'm attending!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the fact you blog about more then just fashion.... Don't get me wrong I love fashion but its nice to hear about other things as well. Your blog is a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I like versatile blogs too. Thanks bunches!

      Delete