Monday, February 20, 2012

More Decisions

Why do I do this to myself??
There's an annual "Mardi Gras" here where I live and I'm thinking about going. We haven't been out in almost 2 months. I've really been buckling down on school work plus I just haven't been in the going out mood here lately. Our night life sucks here. I've seen just about all there is to see....eh. I don't mind going to laid back, adult, intimate venues but that club thing is not it! I may go to this party...but the golden question is...................what the hell to wear??. A tight dress or skirt is out of the question because that's what just about every girl will be wearing. This is what's juggling around in my head. Nothing set in stone. No cohesion yet. Just an idea.............














No comments:

Post a Comment