Friday, February 17, 2012

The Healthy Skin Declaration

I've always had great skin. It wasn't until I was ~23, that I begin to see some negative changes in my skin. I was drinking sodas and eating Mcd's all the time without a care simply because I had always done those things but my skin still remained flawless.

I love makeup. I really do but I also think it's important to take care of what's under the makeup...not just cover up your skin problems. Lately, I've made some changes to my diet (no more Mcd's burgers), in my beauty regimen and now I'll only drink water (and sometimes juice w/o sugar). I use different skincare products for different seasons because my skin is sensitive and really oily. I love the way my skin has improved.

As you age, your skin changes. Don't count on your teen skincare regimen to always be enough. Eat better, exercise, get plenty of rest; drink lots of water, wash your face thoroughly, don't be afraid to see a dermatologist and DON'T just use any makeup. Skin needs TLC. Get to know your skin!!!

I've enclosed links to specific great beauty products that I use but again, don't be afraid to see a dermatologist!

Black Radiance http://www.blackradiancebeauty.com/product/face/liquid_makeup.php

Ambi http://www.shopambi.com/detail/AMB+002232

Black Opal http://www.blackopalbeauty.com/skincare/blemish-care/maximum-strength-acne-system

More from Black Opal http://www.blackopalbeauty.com/skincare/moisture-care/face-care/brightening-mask-scrub

DON'T FORGET WATER!!


Pics of my skin sans makeup. (I took a couple with my pro cam and a couple on the webcam). There's some discoloration but I'm working on that :~)

pro cam shot

web cam shot...duh lol



2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about cos your skin looks flawless to me, haha. Very beautiful :)

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale
    Please check out my giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches! There's some discoloration. Always room for improvement.

      Delete